TAB Gear Biathlon Sling
A solution to carrying a heavy rifle for long distances. The padded shoulder straps make carrying a heavy weapon comfortable. The Regular and Elite versions include a shooting loop that can be deployed to allow the shooter to rapidly sling up for much steadier positional shooting. The Simple version does not include the shooting loop.
- Heavy duty 1 ½” webbing, the same webbing we use in all of our rifle slings
- 1 ½” Fastex buckles(COBRA Buckle on Elite)
- Shoulder straps are constructed of 1000 Denier Cordura, closed cell foam, and are separated to prevent neck pinching
- Weapon is supported by both shoulders, instead of one, which means less shooter fatigue after long periods of travel
- Weapon is centered on the back for better balance when using two hands for other tasks such as carrying a primary weapon, or navigating steep terrain
- Adjustable loop for shooting support(Regular and Elite versions)
- Available with Talon Heavy Duty Swivels, AI/HK style hooks or QD Push Button swivels for use with Flush Cups.
- Sling attachment hardware can be changed by the user for use with different types of sling attachments.
- "Multicam" color option has solid color webbing and Multicam padding.