The Modular Data Book is made from Mil-Spec materials and construction. It is Printed on 20 lb. bond, tactical green "Rite-in-the-Rain" paper. The Binder is a six ring polydura plastic for easy data organization and retention. The six ring binder also allows the operator to design the book to meet his mission specific needs. Data Section contains formulas, conversion tables, and charts on range estimation, wind, moving targets, angle fire, Mildot hold off's, Ballistic tables and more. Data sheets for zero summaries, cold bore shots, zeroes, bullseye, stationary, unknown distance, and moving targets. Various mission sheets and a barrel log included. For 5.56, 7.62 mm NATO/.308, .300 Win. 338 Lapua, & .50 Cal rifles. Features:
- Refillable Data Sheets for Stationary Targets, Moving Targets, & Alpha Data
- 5.56, 7.62, 300WM, 338LM, & .50 Cal information
- Ballistic Tables, Range Come Ups, Wind Tables, & Mildot Hold Off's with 200m & 500m Zero's
- Compact field proven Six Ring Cover design, with tabs for instant access to selected information. Data is easily changed in format or size to meet mission specific requirements.
- Also includes Conversion Tables, Formulas, Rules, Guidelines, Angle Fire, Wind, Range Estimation, Target Dimensions, Zero Summary, UKD, Cold Bore & Barrel Log.
- Example Sheets for Range Cards, Overhead, Panoramic & Target Sketches.
- Printed on "Rite in the Rain" paper.
- Designed in Conjunction with Michael Haugen, CW3(R) US Army Special Forces.